2017 Bed Bug Conference
The Thermal Remediation team is excited to announce our Second Bi-Annual Thermal Remediation Bed Bug National Conference which will be held March 5-7, 2017 in Charlotte, North Carolina! We look forward to providing a fun, educational event for individuals who want to learn about the latest developments in bed bug heat treatment as well as for those looking to meet and share best practices with fellow heat treatment equipment operators.
When: Sunday, March 5th, 2017 – Tuesday, March 7th, 2017
Where: Hilton Charlotte University Place, Charlotte, NC
- $279/person (Thermal Remediation customers)
- $299/person (Non-Thermal Remediation customers)
Registration open through March 5, 2017.The Conference Registration Fee Includes:
- Sunday night cocktail reception
- Monday & Tuesday breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks
- Monday night hotel cocktail reception
- All speaker sessions
- Plenty of networking opportunities
- Michael T. Siva-Jothy, University of Sheffield
- Galvin C. Murphy, Yankee Pest Control
- Matt Blake, OPC Pest Control
- Brian Frederickson, Thermal Remediation
- Gail M. Getty, Getty Entomological Research and Consulting
- Andy McGinty, LIPCA Insurance
- Alex Redeker, Mid-Pacific Pest Control, Inc.
- Darren Van Steenwyk, Clark Pest Control
- Jeremiah Riopel, Plunkett's Pest Control
- Dr. Jim Ballard, Ballard Pest Management Consulting, LLC
- Dr. Raj Hulasare, Thermal Remediation
Download Agenda (Subject to Change)
Book Your Stay:
Call (704) 547-7444 to reserve your room.
Block room rates are $149/night + taxes.
Exhibitor And Sponsorship Opportunities:
New for 2017!
We will also have an optional conference outing at the Olde Mecklenburg Brewery Monday, March 6th, 2017 at 6:30PM. This brewery was voted USA Today’s #1 brewery tour! Attendees that register for this outing will participate in a tour of the brewery with a private reception to follow. The cost of the optional outing is $49/person and includes a tour, 2 beer tickets, a German-style dinner and transportation to/from the brewery.
If paying by credit card, please call Jean Boehmke at (952) 707-5110 to provide credit card details.
Checks must be made payable to TEMP-AIR and mailed to:
Attn: Amanda Rahn
3700 W. Preserve Blvd.
Burnsville, MN 55337
Payment due immediately upon form submission.
If you are registered for the conference and unable to attend, you may send an individual in your place as long as a notification email is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday February 24, 2017. A 50% refund will be given to individuals requesting a cancellation via email to email@example.com on or before Sunday February 5, 2017. No refunds will be made after Sunday February 5, 2017.
Contact Amanda Rahn at (952) 707-5149 or firstname.lastname@example.org